*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Its elegant look and appealing curves might be the first thing that grabs your attention, but with its All-weather durability, premium 2.5" LCD, innovative preview technology, impressive speed and most of all, superior performance, we assure you they wont be the last.
Protective seals and a durable design will relegate the weather to being the last thing on your mind.
A BRIGHT IDEA
Bright Capture Technology means taking pictures in that dark club is never out of the question.
With every shot this big 2.5" view will remind you why we take pictures and movies in the first place.
26 SHOOTING MODES
Dazzle yourself with 26 different shooting options, then impress your friends by showing the results.
With the exclusive TruePic TURBO image processor the Stylus 600 is able to deliver high-performance results with the speed and image quality to back it up.
BUILT-IN HELP GUIDE
Finding the shooting mode best suited for the shot is as easy as consulting the built-in guide.
- The All-Weather Stylus 600 is designed and sealed to withstand the same elements you do - water, dust and snow.
- Bright Capture Technology brightens the preview on your LCD and brilliantly captures images, even in dim light.
- This bright, 2.5" premium-size LCD helps you view and share images during shooting and playback.
- Capture subtle details in surprisingly high-resolution fashion with the 6 megapixel CCD.
- Get real close to the action with the 3x optical, 5x digital, 15x total zoom.
- Enjoy truer color and smoother, more accurate images - with faster startup and shutter release times - with the TruePic TURBO Image Processor.
- Get the best result in any situation with 26 shooting modes including QuickTime Movie mode and three underwater modes.
- Select the ideal setting for the situation from these brief descriptions rather than thumbing through that bulky manual.
- See your pictures as stunning prints in just seconds when you connect the Stylus 600 directly to any PictBridge-enabled printer.
- Fix any incident of red-eye before you even download your pictures to a computer.
- Add decorative frames or text for even more appealing visual displays.
- Take control of coloring your own world with the available color adjustment options (brightness and saturation).
- Connect and download images to a PC with one simple cable connection (USB mass storage class).
- Keep your Stylus 600 ready to go with the Li-ion Rechargeable battery.
- Take your shots with or without an xD-Picture Card with over 7.9MB of internal memory.
- Take pictures or record QuickTime movies underwater with the compatible PT-029 Underwater housing and three available underwater scene modes.
Imager 6.0 megapixel effective, 6.4 megapixel gross, 1/2.5" (1.0cm) CCD
Lens 5.8 17.4mm (35 105mm equivalent in 35mm photography), 5 lenses in 3 group, 3 aspherical lens
Zoom Seamless to 15x (3x optical and 5x digital combined
Aperture Range f3.1- f5.2 (not adjustable)
LCD 2.5" (6.35 cm) Color LCD, approx. 115,000 pixels
Focus System CCD Contrast
Focus Range Normal mode: 19.7" - infinity (0.5m - infinity)
Macro mode: 7.9" - infinity (0.2m - infinity)
Super Macro Mode: 2.8" - 19.7" (7cm - 50cm)
Focus Mode iESP auto, Spot AF
Shutter Speed 1/1000 sec 1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. In Night Scene)
ISO Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800*, 1600* (equivalent)
* SQ1 (1600 x 1200) or less resolution
Metering Mode Digital ESP multi-pattern, Spot metering
White Balance iESP2 multi-pattern Auto, Pre-set TTL, Daylight, Overcast, Tungsten, and Fluorescent1, Fluorescent2, Fluorescent3)
Exposure Compensation 2 EV steps in 1/3 EV steps
Recording Modes DCF Exif 2.2, JPEG, PIM 3
Adjustment Resolutions 2,816 x 2,112, SHQ/HQ
2,560 x 1,920, SQ1
2,271 x 1,704, SQ1
2,048 x 1,536, SQ1
1600 x 1200, SQ1
1280 x 960, SQ2
1024 x 768, SQ2
640 x 480, SQ2
Shooting Modes 26 shooting modes
Program Auto, Scene Preset (1. Portrait, 2. Landscape, 3. Landscape + Portrait, 4. Night Scene, 5. Night + Portrait, 6. Sport, 7. Indoor, 8. Candle, 9. Self Portrait, 10. Available Light Portrait, 11. Sunset, 12. Fireworks, 13. Museum, 14. Cuisine, 15. Behind Glass, 16. Documents, 17. Auction, 18. Shoot & Select1, 19. Shoot & Select2, 20. Beach& Snow, 21. Under Water Wide1, 22. Under Water Wide2, 23. Under Water Macro, 24. Reducing Blur), Movie
Panorama Modes Up to 10 frames automatically stichable with Olympus Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card
Custom Settings N/A
Sequential Shooting Normal speed; 1.3 frames per second up to the full capacity of the memory in HQ mode
High speed; 4.3 frames per second up to 12 frames in SQ1 (1600 x 1200) mode
Shooting Assist Functions Histogram
Shooting Edit Effects N/A
Image Quality Adjustment N/A
Movie Mode QuickTime Movie, SHQ: 640 x 480/15fps, HQ: 320 x 240/15 fps, SQ: 160 x 120/15fps
Image Processing TruePic TURBO Image Processor
Pixel Mapping Automatic Pixel Mapping (APM) available via menu setting
Noise Reduction Set automatically at shutter speeds of 1.0 second or longer
Image Playback Still Image; Single, Index display (4/9/16/25), Up to 8x enlargement, Slide-show, Rotation, Calendar, Album, Histogram
Movie; Normal, Reverse, Frame-by-frame
Playback Edit Effects 1. Still Image; Black and White, Sepia, Resize, Rotation, Red-eye Fix, Brightness, Saturation, Frame, Title, Calendar
2. Movie; Frame Index
Direct Printing Options PictBridge and DPOF
Flash Built in
Hot Shoe N/A
Flash Modes Auto (for low light and back lit conditions)
Flash Working Range Wide: 13.1ft (4.0m); Tele 8.2ft. (2.5m)
With Bright Capture - Wide: 26.3ft(8.0m), Tele 16.4ft (5.0m)
Selftimer 12 seconds
Setting Memorization On/Off (hold changes/Reset to default settings)
Date/Time Calendar Simultaneous recording into image data, Automatic up to 2099
Memory 7.9MB internal memory
Removable Media Card xD-Picture Card (16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512MB and 1GB
Outer Connectors USB connector and Audio/Video multi-terminal, DC input
Auto-connect USB 2.0 Full Speed
System Requirements Windows 98SE/2000PRO/ME/XP, Mac 10.1 and higher
Operating Environment Operation: 32 - 104F (0 - 40C), 30 - 90% humidity
Storage: -4 - 140F (-20 - 60C), 10 - 90% humidity
Power Supply Li-Ion rechargeable battery (Li-12B), AC Adapter
Size 3.8"W x 2.2"H x 1.0" D (97mm x 55mm x 26.5mm)
90 day manufacturers warranty